SAP Data Architect - Senior Consultant (Technology)
SAP Enterprise Data Architect -Senior Consultant (Technology)
At Deloitte you'll have theopportunity to help clients get the most from their SAP investments-and helpposition businesses for the evolving digital economy. Ready to reimagine your careerpossibilities? Deloitte can show you what it takes to explore an entireuniverse of ideas, possibilities, and opportunities-and help make an impactthat matters with SAP solutions. Work you'll do
Industry-leadingclients. An award-winning culture. Top notch connections. Big opportunities. AtDeloitte, you'll work with the best in the business to solve the toughestproblems in business. From learning to leadership, this is your chance to takeyour career to the next level.
- Deliver complex projects in a fast-paced, team environment
- Lead and assist Customer and Sales Operations pursuits and practicedevelopment initiatives
- Promote and participate in forums for sharing expertise, strengtheningDeloitte's collective knowledge, and helping resolve our clients' challenges
- Collaborate on innovative solutions to bolster thefuture of the practice
- Develop your knowledge of and gain project experience in SAP'snewest and future solutions
Our SAP team focuses on design, implementation, and on-goingoperations and maintenance of SAP applications and technology. Professionalswill have hands-on access and exposure to the latest technologies and thoughtleaders.
We workwith clients who want to improve their ability to react on digital world andenable scalability, remove performance barriers, enable innovation, andmodernize core systems and reimagine their business with SAP digital solutions.Applications include SAP S/4HANA and Cloud (Hybris, Ariba, IBP, SuccessFactors,and SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud) across the following capabilities:
- Supply Chain
- Customer and Sales Operations
- Technology (Mobility and User Experience, Cloud andVirtualization, Data Management and Analytics)
- Minimum4 years' relevant SAP consulting or industry experience
- Hands-onfunctional configuration and design experience
- 4 years of SAP experience with SAP DataArchitecture and SAP MDG
- Participationin all phases of at least 2 full-lifecycle SAP implementations
- Fulllifecycle experience implementing 1 MDG master data domains
- Upto 100% travel
How you'll grow
- Technicalor functional lead on at least 1 full-lifecycle SAP implementation
- Solidunderstanding of the SAP ASAP methodology framework
- Knowledgeof SAP Landscape Transformation (SLT), Smart Data Integration (SDI), or SmartData Access (SDA)
- 4years of SAP experience with SAP BODS/Data Services/Information Steward
- Experiencepresenting to clients or other decision makers
- Greenfieldimplementation experience
- Datacleansing implementation experience
- Master's degree
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helpingpeople at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to dotheir best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, webelieve there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpenskills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing businessworld. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal developmentprograms at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety ofopportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore DeloitteUniversity, The Leadership Center. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization.We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do theirbest work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniquenessand offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help themto be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs andare continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our peopleexcel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Thispurpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, ourpeople and our communities. We believe that business has the power toinspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism,and leadership to help drive positive social impact in ourcommunities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feelprepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you doyour research: know some background about the organization and the businessarea you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E20PHLCSRCDB318-EP