Cyber Risk Splunk Senior Consultant
Cyber Risk Splunk Senior Consultant
As it becomes increasingly difficult to prevent infiltrations and unauthorized activity, organizations need threat awareness and advanced detection and intelligence solutions to rapidly identify unauthorized or anomalous activity in their environments. By joining Vigilant services you will be part of a team that leverages deep experience with analytic and correlation technologies to help clients develop monitoring capabilities focused on critical business processes. By integrating threat data, IT data, and business data, security teams are equipped with context-rich alerts to help prioritize incident handling and streamline incident investigation. You can't respond to threats you can't see. Be part of a team that can help. About Vigilant by Deloitte
Vigilant by Deloitte, provides on-site Consulting and Managed services that help IT security teams better defend and enable today's dynamic business by refining and extending the security information and event management infrastructure. Vigilant by Deloitte empowers customers to more efficiently respond to shifting threats, achieve regulatory compliance, and prioritize protection of services that drive revenue and competitive advantage, and measure progress of the overall IT risk management program .
Work you'll do
- Drive complex deployments of Splunk while working side by side with the customers to solve their unique problems across a variety of use cases
- Collaborate across the entire Deloitte organization to bring access to product and technical teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive innovation gathered from customer input
- Leverage previous experiences, share best practices and create innovative solutions to push user adoption and maximize the value of Splunk
- Enable customers to solve the next wave of questions on their own
Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient. TM cyber risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice. Qualifications
How you'll grow
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- 3 + years of current experience in technical consulting or big data analytics
- 3+ years of Splunk implementation experience
- 3 + years of Cyber Security experience (security analytics, SOC experience)
- Ability to quickly explore, examine and understand complex problems and how it relates to the customers' business
- Experience with both the Unix and Windows operating systems; comfortable on the SSH command line interface
- Working knowledge or recent experience with scripting languages (bash),application development (java, python, .NET), databases and analytical tools Ability to stop, collaborate and listen with technical and non-technical consumers from IT administrators to executive level stakeholders
- Demonstrate understanding of common enterprise applications (especially in the area of security)
- Must be willing to travel up to 80% within North America
- BA/BS preferred in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Finance, Mathematics or equivalent work experience
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte Advisory" means Deloitte & Touche LLP, which provides audit and enterprise risk services; Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, which provides forensic, dispute, and other consulting services; and its affiliate, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, which provides a wide range of advisory and analytics services. Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP is not a certified public accounting firm. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. These entities are separate subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E20NATFSRCBE035-SPL