Audit Growth Senior Specialist
Are you a business development/marketing professional with deeppursuit expertise and a passion for coming up with innovative solutions? Do you thrive on developing and motivating others? If so, you may be agood fit. Work you'll do
As an Audit Growth Senior Specialist, you will be an integral part of the team thatdevelops and implements targeted audit growth strategies and initiatives insupport of growing Deloitte's Audit & Assurance business in the Eastregion.
Responsibilities will include:
- Interfaces with internal resources to identify and request research to help educate client service teams on targets
- Supports Audit Growth Senior Managers/Managers in strategy development for individual markets, as well as supporting sales pursuit activities and opportunities
- Assists with reporting, target list management/updates, and web-based tool management
- Assists with/leads the creation of client facing meeting documents
- Liaises with audit growth regional and local leaders and audit growth team on new opportunities
- Coordinates and contributes to team projects to promote a growth culture
- Collaborates with Audit Growth and Pursuit managers in responding to RFPs
Our team culture is collaborative and encourages team membersto take initiative and seek on-the-job learning opportunities. Ourprofessionals are committed to excellence and to enhancing the trust of ourstakeholders. Quality is our top priority, and by focusing on innovation, wecontinue to raise the bar on quality and deliver greater value to ourclients. Learn more about Deloitte Audit. Qualifications
How you'll grow
- 2+ years of prior relevant experience in sales, business development, pursuits or marketing, preferably in a large, matrixed organization
- 4-year college degree, preferably in business, marketing, communications, journalism, English, or a related field
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- Comfortable managing multiple projects & deadlines
- Excellent analytical, written and oral communication skills
- Strong skills in Microsoft suite - Word, Power Point, and Excel (required) - and Salesforce (preferred)
- Comfortable engaging with all levels of an organization
At Deloitte, we believe in professional development and helpingour people grow. We offer learning opportunities to help you sharpen yourskills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing businessworld. We support the development of leadership and technical skillsthrough leading-edge learning development solutions such as our Welcome toDeloitte on-boarding program, career milestone learning programs, and technicaltraining. Deloitte University, our 107-acre, $300M center, demonstrates ourcommitment to development by delivering an interactive, immersive learningenvironment that offers a physical campus in a virtual world. Welcomingmore than 50,000 learners annually from 81 countries, we're considered one ofthe leading private companies for growing leadership skills. ExploreDeloitte University, The Leadership Center. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization.We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean foryou. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to dotheir best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing theiruniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that canhelp them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offerwell-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain aculture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters.This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients,our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power toinspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism,and leadership to help drive positive social impact in ourcommunities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feelprepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you doyour research: know some background about the organization and the businessarea you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioraland case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and jobhistory with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte & Touche LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E20NATASRCMB063-MB