c# WPF developer
- North Brunswick, NJ, USA
- Temporary, Full time
- Synechron Ltd.
- 12 Jan 18 2018-01-12
Synechron on behalf of our client, a leading financial corporation is seeking for c# WPF developer.
- Have to work closely with the Fixed Income trading group/traders.
- Should be able to talk the same language when it comes to requirements and be able to independently solve the problem.
- Prioritizing and managing multiple tasks and working in a virtual environment with minimal supervision.
- Strong object oriented Analysis and design skills.
- Focus of work should be in Microsoft technologies, including .Net 4.0/4.5, C#, SQL Server 2008, and Visual Studio 12/13
- Experience working on devexpress or infragistics
- Strong Expertise in developing WPF desktop applications
- Extensive expertise on SQL server 2008/2012.
- Expertise in building application using WPF (mvvm) and Entity frame Work/nhibernate.
- Experience in building Service Oriented Architecture.