Synechron on behalf of our client a leading financial corporation is seeking for Business Analyst with Regulatory Reporting (EMIR) in North Brunswick, NJ.
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business’ focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at: www.synechron.com
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world’s leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centers located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron’s technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at: http://synechron.com/technology
Role: Business Analyst with Regulatory Reporting (EMIR)
Work Location: North Brunswick, NJ
- Significant amount of hands-on Capital Markets Product (OTC derivative, listed derivative, Fixed Income and Equity cash products) knowledge and experience.
- Significant of Business Analysis experience.
- Demonstrable period of hands-on experience with regulatory requirements for transaction reporting for Dodd-Frank, experience with EMIR, MIFID regulatory requirements
- Considerable experience of MiFID/MiFID II.
- Considerable experience of EMIR regulations * SFTR regulation * Dodd-Frank * Familiarity of other regulation such as Dodd-Frank is huge plus.
- Notable experience in liaising directly with a variety of stakeholders throughout the firm.
- Notable experience in working closely with Capital Markets Operations and Middle office teams.
- Experience in liaising directly with compliance teams.
- Experience in analyses business process flows and impact to regulatory compliance.
- Ability to collaborate with business and technology teams to understand requirements, share with the global technology teams with adequate walk-thrus and participate in technical design.
- Strong data analysis skills and experience - able to use tools such as Excel to analyze large volumes of data to find correlations, variations and anomalies.
- Exhibit good leadership and communication skills to help the scrum team clearly understand the requirements.
- Ability to be pro-active and clearly escalate when risks or issues arise
- Good documentation skills with the ability to articulate complex topics in a concise and articulate manner
- Proven experience of managing team of technical business and software developers in a financial establishment.
Thanks & Regards