FINANCIAL SERVICES RECRUITMENT
LONDON | NEW YORK
US Repo processing BA/Change Manager
US Repo processing BA/Change Manager (Contract) We are recruiting for an experienced Business Analyst/Change Manager for a consulting company that we partner with. Their end client is a Major Global Financial Institution based in Boston working on a Securities Finance Collateral Management Repo through the Design Phase.
US Repo processing BA/Change Manager (Contract)
Location: Newark, NJ with occasional travel to Boston (Client site)
Business analyst - part of a Broadridge team performing an on-going design phase for a securities financing collateral management solution.
- Will work with existing US Broadridge team, occasional on-site client activities in Boston.
- 5+ years / Senior Consultant
Ideal candidate would have front-to-back understanding of US Repo processing including FICC Repo, LCMS Repo, GCF Repo and US Triparty Repo.
If no one with this specific experience is available during realistic time scales the next best candidate would have experience of capital markets trade processing in areas such as securities finance, derivatives or bond trading.
Minimum Experience Required:
- Experience as business analyst or change manager in IT, Operations or front office.
- Experienced in producing requirements and functional specifications
- Experienced in process mapping/process design
- Experienced in requirements gathering, interviewing users and organizing workshops.
This role requires someone to be in "requirements gathering" / "Documenting" until March on Repo side. Once they build relationships, hope is to extend them another 15months into "Design" and "User Experience / Validation" phases. Client needs someone who brings their "A" game with focus on BA / Repo subject matter as well as who can do testing and help in product design down the road.
- Initial 2 months. Possible extension of a further 4 months (when moving in to solution design and implementation phases)
- USD0.00 - USD800.00 per day
- Newark, NJ, USA
- Contract, Full time
- Charles Levick