· Design, develop, customize and implement software applications using Charles River Platform; and .Net or Java.
· Write documentation that describes installation and operating procedures.
· Develop user stories, use cases, web application, windows applications.
· Develop complex stored procedures, datasets in report model.
· Interact with product owner for clarification on user stories.
· Coordinate implementation activities across a broad range of functions and departments.
· Should be able to co-ordinate with business analyst, quality assurance and technical development resources.
· Communicate with business teams on trading concepts and trade life-cycle
· Must have extensive Charles River project implementation experience.
· Java or .Net development background is plus
· Experience with CRD V9 and latest versions as 17R2 or above.
· Minimum experience of two years on CRD.
· Total experience of 7 to 10 years in software development.
· Understand CRD API and can develop code.
· CRD deployment and configuration basics is required.