Senior Java Developer
- Newark, NJ, USA
- Contract, Full time
- The Resource Collaborative
- 11 Jan 18 2018-01-11
Our client is looking for a Senior Java Developer whose primary responsibility will be enhancing and supporting internally developed applications. The candidate will be part of a team that works with Business Analysts, Investment Professionals, Operations, Quality Assurance Testers and other System Professionals. The candidate will also be responsible for capturing existing functionality of current system for the Fixed Income supported systems.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 10 years of experience working with Java, Spring MVC framework, HTML, Linux/Unix, Shell Scripting, and RDBMS
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluence, Agile/Scrum development methodology.
- Experience with architecture, design, and development of overnight batch for financial companies is a huge plus.