PART-TIME RECEPTIONIST/ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
This position is an integral part of our team and will require true professionalism, great communication skills, and attention to detail. To be successful in this role, an applicant will need a positive, supportive attitude and a strong willingness to help. Help conduct the smooth operation of a fast-paced-and friendly-financial planning office. Assist in daily business operations. This role provides administrative support by scheduling meetings, preparing presentations, preparing client communications and tracking new business correspondence. This role is responsible for responding to ad hoc requests, coordinating/tracking projects and/or managing business-as-usual projects such as filing, copying, researching printer problems, and/or organizing the logistics of a client seminar.
We are a local franchise of Ameriprise Financial looking to hire a Part-Time Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to join our successful and growing office. Our team of advisors work hard to put our clients first and ensure that they are successful in accomplishing their goals.
Hours: 12pm-5pm Responsibilities
Required Qualifications Skills Required
- Helping create a positive first impression of our business
- Greeting clients and scheduling meetings/conferences
- Assisting team members in providing excellent service to clients
- Management of client service models
- Client Data Management
- Completing administrative tasks
- Coordinating marketing events
- Completing special projects
- Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word skills
- Proficient phone and communication skills
- Excellent at tracking tasks and following up
- Knowledge of industry Customer Relationship Management (CRM) / Salesforce *preferred*
- 2+ years in the financial industry or equivalent *preferred*
Education and Other Designations:
- Strong organizational and computer skills
- Direct attention to detail and organization
- Effective communication with clients and other advisors/staff
- Effective and efficient time management
- Polite and clear phone manner
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to adhere to rules and regulations as stated and required by advisor and Ameriprise
- Ability to support and provide guidance for compliance within the advisor's practice
- Positive attitude and sincere willingness to constantly learn and grow
About Our Company
- High school degree or higher
With the right company, life can Be Brilliant®. At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial and we can Be Brilliant® together.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.