Mgr Business Systems Analysis (US)
- Mount Laurel, NJ, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- TD Bank Group
- 15 Jan 19
Mgr Business Systems Analysis (US)
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
Building a World-Class, Diverse and Inclusive Technology Team at TD
We can't afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for
About This Role
We are looking for someone to manage, lead or oversee a team of Business Systems Analysts or Specialists in providing a broad range of business services and technical solutions. You will work in close partnership with ambitious business stakeholders and technology teams on a broad range of initiatives varying in risk, size and complexity.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here are the essential job functions of this position:
- Manage resources and prioritize work assignments, meet milestones.
- Provide guidance to team and appropriate stakeholders.
- Identify, develop and leverage business performance measures or metrics, share benchmarking and best practice information appropriately.
- Oversee and manage issue escalation and resolution, as well as ongoing monitoring and assessment to mitigate risks and monitor and track progress.
- Proactively intervene on "at risk" initiatives to support Business Systems Analysts.
- Oversee and provide input throughout documentation creation, delivery and maintenance.
- Champion team awareness of process, methodologies and tools.
- Understand scope change impact (e.g. timeline/cost and risk), communicate quickly and effectively.
- Contribute to project readiness and "lessons learned" assessments.
- Promote team compliance with business analysis and requirements methodologies and standards.
- Manage positive team, vendor, client and technology partner relationships.
- Develop sound business cases with stakeholders, emphasize reusability, scalability, innovation and enterprise-wide solutions.
- Maintain "end-to-end" view of the customer, business and processes to help triage new project requests based on changing partner needs.
- Communicate and negotiate timelines, budget, staffing, scope, milestones with project managers and key stakeholders.
- Provide coaching, development, succession, recruitment, resource management, team leadership, input into performance and development plans.
What can you bring to TD? Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. Here are the minimum requirements for this position:
- Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate.
- Graduate Degree preferred.
- 7+ years relevant experience.
- Experience coordinating and prioritizing multiple initiatives at once.
- Strength in developing effective relationships with different business units, portfolio and project managers.
- Ability to present and make recommendations to senior management and executives.
- Readiness to assume significant resource and people management responsibilities, prepared to manage a Business Systems Analyst team with projects that range in size (e.g. Tier 2-5).
- Enthusiasm and willingness to foster a culture that encourages productivity, innovation, process improvement, teamwork and a high level of professionalism.
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
Preferred Qualifications - Here are the preferred qualifications for this role:
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.