Loan Processor IV
- Mount Laurel, NJ, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- TD Bank Group
- 20 Apr 19
Loan Processor IV
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
RCLO MTG Processing - FSG
The Loan Processor IV is primarily responsible for providing support to the lending areas by reviewing the accuracy of mortgage loans from conditional approval to closing.
- Verifies required loan documentation for approved loan applications.
- Verifies all required support materials, such as, titles, and floods to ensure the files ready for closing.
- Contacts customers to collect and review additional information as necessary.
- Provides support to customers, branches, and lending staff as needed.
- May train new branch personnel.
- Tests new systems and documentation software.
- Answers phones in queue as well as personal line to assist customers.
- Collects and reviews all conditions placed on loan by lender and mortgage underwriter.
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
This position falls within the definition of Loan Originator as defined under Regulation Z of the Truth in Lending Act, 12 CFR Part 1026.36, and the definition of Mortgage Loan Originator as defined under the Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 (SAFE Act), 12 U.S.C. 5102 et seq., and its implementing regulations, 12 CFR Part 1007.
8:30am - 5pm
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.