Audit Manager I (US)
- Mount Laurel, NJ, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- TD Bank Group
- 15 Jan 19
Audit Manager I (US)
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
The Audit Manager I executes audits for an assigned business, function or project as part of a team or as an individual contributor and/or
provides expertise on audits ranging in complexity. This role may lead moderately complex audits and have responsibility for completion of the audit.
• Undergraduate degree or relevant professional certifications, accounting designations, or equivalent education required
• 5+ years of relevant experience
• Certification highly preferred or willingness to pursue certification
Proficient knowledge of audit standards, procedures, laws, rules and regulations
• Knowledge of current and emerging trends
• Skill in mentoring/coaching others
• Skill in using computer applications including MS Office
• Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form
• Ability to work collaboratively and build relationships
• Ability to work successfully as a member of a team and independently
• Ability to exercise sound judgement in making decisions
• Ability to analyze, organize and prioritize work while meeting multiple deadlines
• Strong knowledge of laws and regulations governing the banking industry
• Travel 25% or more
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.