Quantitative Equity Researcher
- Morristown, NJ, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Analytic Recruiting Inc.
- 09 Oct 18
Major Asset Management firm seeks a Quantitative Analyst with experience in USA or Global Equities Markets. Will join a well-established research team that utilizes, leading-edge quantitative and statistical methods to make sound investment decisions. Responsibilities include improving and developing new investment models, exploratory data analysis, empirical research into global and U.S. global markets, and be part of identifying creative investment strategies.
- Graduate degree in financial, quantitative or economic discipline
- A minimum of three years empirical equity research
- Strong programming skills with a statistical or quantitative language such as Matlab, R, or Julia
- Experience analyzing large datasets
Key words: quantitative research, equity research
Please refer to Job # 22833 and send attached resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a suitable candidate, you can expect:
- a follow-up call to further discuss the position, your interests and expertise.
- Your resume will be sent to our client(s) only after we obtain your approval.