Vice President - Senior Cyber Resiliency Analyst/Architect
The Cyber Resiliency Engineer will drive material improvements in the banks cyber resiliency posture by: providing highly technical cybersecurity input into existing risk management processes and deliverables pertinent cyber resiliency scenarios; and developing and evaluating cybersecurity resiliency proposals for technical completeness, correctness, and feasibility.
•Represent Information Security in cyber resiliency and business continuity/disaster recovery working groups and projects.
•Evaluate and help ensure the completeness and correctness of cyber related risk management and BC/DR deliverables, especially as they pertain to resiliency scenarios.
•Coordinate with threat intelligence analysts to ensure the cyber resiliency components of risk management and BC/DR products and deliverables are and remain relevant given adversary TTPs and motivations.
•Develop and formalize a cyber-resiliency framework to help drive efficient and effective decisions by senior management at the bank. Qualifications Minimum Required Qualifications
- A demonstrated ability to analyze the security of high availability, disaster recovery, and business continuity plans and solutions.
- Understanding of the technical fundamentals of networking, Windows, Linux, and application development, especially as they relate to high availability and disaster recovery during both cybersecurity and non-cyber related events.
- Strong critical thinking and analysis skills as well as the written/verbal communication skills necessary to organize and concisely convey complex technical & strategic topics.
- Strong presence and a demonstrated ability to build consensus across diverse teams.
- Strong ability to recommend non-technical solutions to cyber relevant BC/DR scenarios.
- Minimum 10 years in Information Technology or Information Security.
- Minimum 5 years in a technical role in Information Technology or Information Security.
- Prior experience designing disaster recovery and high availability solutions.
- Prior experience executing disaster recovery plans, especially if it's due to cyber security events.
- 15+ years of experience in Information Technology or Information Security.
FINRA Registrations Required: