Technical Product Owner
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You'll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.
Working as an Architect, your passion for technology and thirst for innovation will help shape the future of global digital commerce, now and for years to come. Every day, you'll bring critical day-to-day leadership and thinking to the table, working with teams of architects, aligning cross-functional projects, ensuring that they're within reason, fiscally and technically. You'll collaborate with internal teams and business leaders alike, creating strategically sound Target State Architectures. You will have a major say in budgeting, hiring, mentoring, setting priorities and fostering a client-centric environment where everyone learns and grows. At the end of the day, your work will have tremendous and positive impact, whether it's in-house, in collaboration with technologists across JPMorgan Chase & Co.'s global technology community or in partnership with some of the most important tech firms in the world.
The Technical Product Owner (TPO) will enable the team to follow Agile/Scrum methodology when confirming work priorities, negotiating cross impacts/dependencies and minimum viable product for key deliverables. The TPO will work with their Line of Business partners to understand the requests conceptually & coordinate on behalf of Core Services Solution Engineering across other impacted Technology areas to understand key dependencies. The TPO needs to be able to think strategically and assist stakeholders in evaluating priorities, advising them on options and risks when considering various solutions. The TPO is a key facilitator within an organization, acting as a bridge between the client, stakeholders and the Core Services Solution Engineering team. The TPO will take on a leadership role, guiding strategic execution conversations using subject matter expertise that has been developed over time.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Agile Methodology experience strongly preferred
- Understanding of Technology SDLC process
- Previous Product Owner or similar experience preferred
- Highly collaborative, can build rapport and credibility quickly with all levels across a geographically dispersed organization.
- Proven ability to influence and communicate with stakeholders across functions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Capable of navigating in dynamic and complex organization environment
- Understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls and related standards
- Ability to cultivate and lead cross functional relationships to maximize product value
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of application monitoring and automation products that are used within the business applications
- Work under minimum direction and use independent judgment in decision making
- Provide prioritization guidance to scrum teams for pending requests
- Provide Roadmap insight as feedback into Sprint level Release plans created by scrum teams
- Provide support to all team members regardless of geographical location
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not justworking at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one ofthe world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our teamof 40,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprisetechnology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovationsin electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development.Our $9.5B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to createinnovative solutions that will not only transform the financial servicesindustry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills ofevery employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives ondiversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, andoffer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to buildyour career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges thatimpact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meetyou.