Technical Product Manager- Integration
The Technology Product Management team at Pershing defines product vision and strategy based on customer needs and competitive landscape. The team is responsible for products throughout their life cycle, and works closely with technology groups to continuously improve the products and solutions..
Leads and provides guidance on product management, development and marketing processes for multiple relatively complex global products that are high impact and high profile. Liaises with cross-functional teams to deliver products that address client needs. Leads sessions on the design and product development of products including adoption and marketing strategies for multiple relatively complex global products that are high impact and high profile. Leads and provides guidance to cross-functional teams working on product related projects and deliverables.Uses broad understanding of the product to influence design and development considerations. Ensures project has necessary requirements, deliverables and support model in place; pre- and post-rollout. Serves as a subject matter expert in a particular product area and provides guidance on product competitors, consumer trends, and market status. Is primary point of contact for clients related to the product. Responsible for business case, priority of product requirements and feasibility,and scope. Develops product positioning and branding. Responsible for championing products internally and externally. Drive the execution of roadmap and strategic direction for the product or product suite. May serve as Team Lead, leading other product manager(s) within a product area, to define and deliver solutions and manage their day-to-day work. Contributes to the achievement of area objectives MODIFIED BASED UPON LOCAL REGULATIONS/REQUIREMENTS
Product Managers conceptualize new solutions and enhancements to products, define the Product Strategy & Roadmap, and promote the adoption of our solutions across the wide range of Pershing customers globally, including broker dealers, advisors, and investors. Product Managers work with a variety of teams for the execution of the Product Strategy & Roadmap and the subsequent Launch & Rollout including - Technology, User Experience, Marketing, Project Management and Business Analysts among others. Product Managers serve as the voice of the customer internally; they articulate the product positioning, benefits, target customers, and promote the products both internally and externally.
In addition, Product Managers are also involved in client engagements, strategic product meetings with clients, product demonstrations and sales initiatives Qualifications
Bachelor's degree in business management or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required 10-12 years of related experience required; experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
Are you passionate about:
- The advanced digital world where applications and systems are fully integrated and available on all of your devices?
- Rolling up your sleeves to solve problems and build award-winning new technologies?
- Collaborating with colleagues, coordinating with partners, and working with clients to develop innovative solutions?
- Immersing yourself in every aspect of Fintech solutions space to become a key player on a talented team of engineers, product managers, and business leaders who are developing the next generation of financial services integrations?
You will be responsible for:
- The API strategy, competitive analysis and execution of our open-architecture Integration service offering, creating the product strategy roadmap, leading internal and external communication plans, product marketing, messaging content, and adoption efforts;
- Ownership of our integration portal and business components;
- Supporting integration vendor relationships;
- Developing and building relationships with key clients, internal SMEs, business partners, and vendors;
- Providing leadership and direction to cross functional teams to drive the creation and the delivery of integration related initiatives;
- Leading and participating in key elements of product delivery, including program-level budgeting and strategy decisions;
- Being a champion of Integrations, promoting new features to clients, defining success metrics, and accelerating adoption while simultaneously enhancing our clients' holistic experience at BNY Mellon's Pershing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- A strong conceptual understanding of the integrations space combined with a very practical, tactical approach which enables you to earn the trust of and collaborate with engineering and business stakeholders;
- The ability - in a sometimes ambiguous and always fast-moving environment - to harmonize competing requirements and coordinate diverse resources to synthesize them into a unified, effective product development program;
- The drive to deliver game-changing technology solutions to our clients with efficiency and quality.
- 7-10 years' experience in technology, digital products is preferred
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills, decision making, and problem solving skills are required
- Strong leadership and communication skills are required
- Experience in business-to-business technology integrations is preferred
- Experience understanding client feedback and needs; drawing insight, finding innovative solutions, and articulating them to others to support execution is preferred
- Ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task in a dynamically changing environment is preferred
- Prior Product Development and Management experience is preferred
- Broker-dealer or RIA experience is a plus
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
United States-New Jersey-Jersey City Internal Jobcode:
Information Technology Organization:
Pershing Domestic-HR06431 Requisition Number: