Sr. Spec, Full-Stack Dev
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Between 5-9 years of relevant work experience is required.
- Full-stack developer
- Strong experience in Angular as frontend framework. Knowledge/Experience on Web Components and Node js is an additional requirement.
- Strong experience in Java/J2EE , Spring MVC as backend Framework.
- To work on Web application development(Nexen Portal) utilizing Angular/Web components and Spring/java.
- The Developer should successfully demonstrate an ability to code, test, develop, modify, implement and/or enhance an application.
- Must have a solid history of application development, support, modifications, enhancements and troubleshooting.
- Design, develop and implement software interface applications as defined by the assigned project.
- Should demonstrate strong ability with Unit Testing framework like Karma/Protractor (for Angular) and JUnit (for Java)
- Should have worked with various development tools like Git, Jenkins(CI/CD)
- Experience working directly with backend/downstream systems and its integration is an added advantage
- Bachelor's degree in computer science engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required 7-9 years of experience in software development required;
- Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
- Job holder must have understanding interdependencies and business impact of future IT plans.
- S/he must have prior lead experience selecting and implementing vendor-specific methodologies and prior consulting experience with structured methodologies.
- Job holder must have broad experience with multi-platform development tools and toolkits.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
United States-New Jersey-Jersey City Internal Jobcode:
Information Technology Organization:
Shared Services And Technology-HR13644 Requisition Number: