Sr. Information Security Risk Specialist
- Jersey City, NJ, USA
- Contract, Full time
- Open Systems Technologies
- 31 Oct 17 2017-10-31
Our client is a major North American bank offering a full range of consumer and business services. They are currently looking to add a Sr. Information Security Risk Specialist with banking experience to the team. This role will be based in Jersey City.
- Determine the scope of security required for a new large-scale project within the Commercial and Retail Banking verticals
- Conduct the project risk assessment on internal and external systems
- Measure risk, identity control gaps, and provide workable and timely solutions within project timeline.
- Recommend security improvements within the existing and anticipated business frameworks
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, MIS or related discipline
- Experienced (at least 6 years) in best practices across all InfoSec disciplines, including:
- Risk management
- Identity and Access Management
- Security architecture
- Network security
- Strong technical writing skills and a proven history of ethical practice
- Practical experience with common technologies like server infrastructure, Oss, network & web infrastructures, and security design
- This project will radically transform those businesses so financial experience is desired.
- IT Risk Management/Audit industry certification (CISSP,CRISC, etc.) is preferred