Spec, Full-Stack Dev
We are looking for star developer who can continue to develop and enhance our platform to meet our client needs. In this role, you will be responsible firm-wide shared onboarding and KYC efforts and will work with fellow developers and managers to understand business requirements, develop technology solutions.
• Drive the development of scalable, high performing and robust applications as directed by leads/managers.
• Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential issues, and devise contingency plans.
• Improve our software delivery capabilities via automation and repeatability
• Provide technical assistance and guidance to more junior developers including code reviews and diving in to coding assignments when necessary as well as defining and implementing best in class standards.
• Identifying issues to teams that they might overlook, such as scalability, performance, or security.
• Coordinate with internal and external technology teams as needed for end to end service delivery.
• Experience as a lead or senior developer with hands on coding experience
• Developers with Spring Framework and/or Spring Boot experience will be preferred
• Experience in UI development such as Angular JS/Angular will be preferred
• Experience in development and integration of RESTful Web services
• Experience in the financial services sector a plus. Technical Skills
Core Java, Spring/Spring Boot, RESTFUL, Angular JS/Angular, Junit, Microservices, Mockito/JMock, Oracle/SQL/RDBMS, Test Driven Development (TDD), Jenkins, GIT, Agile practices & basic knowledge on HTML, CSS3, Java Script.
Bachelor's degree in computer science engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required 5-7 years of experience in software development required; experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus. Job holder must have understanding interdependencies and business impact of future IT plans. S/he must have prior lead experience selecting and implementing vendor-specific methodologies and prior consulting experience with structured methodologies. Extensive experience with developing and supporting front end and backe end development required. Job holder must have broad experience with multi-platform development tools and toolkits. BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh Internal Jobcode:
Information Technology Organization:
Shared Services And Technology-HR13644 Requisition Number: