Solutioning Product Manager- Learning & Adoption
The Technology Product Management team at Pershing is responsible for delivering innovative digital experiences to our Wealth and Advisory clients. Our product vision and strategy is driven by voice of the client, business goals and objectives and competitive intelligence. This dynamic team is responsible for defining product vision, strategy, roadmap and designing solutions that transform user experiences for advisors and their clients.
As a Product Manager you will have the responsibility of driving the delivery of strategic priorities and promoting the adoption of our solutions across the wide range of Pershing customers globally. Product Managers work closely with a variety of teams such as Technology, User Experience, Marketing & Communications, Project Management and Business Analysts among others. Product Managers serve as client advocates internally; they articulate the product positioning, benefits, target customers, and promote the products both internally and externally. In addition, Product Managers are also involved in client engagements, strategic product meetings with clients, product demonstrations and sales initiatives.
As the Product Manager for Learning & Adoption Tools you will be responsible for:
- Driving strategy and Implementing new learning and adoption tools, creating the product roadmap, developing use cases, managing the integration of the solution into multiple channels, leading internal and external communication plans, product marketing, messaging content, and adoption efforts;
- Supporting the vendor relationship
- Developing and building relationships with key clients, internal SMEs, business partners
- Providing leadership and direction to cross functional teams to drive the creation and the delivery of related initiatives;
- Leading and participating in key elements of product delivery, including program-level budgeting and strategy decisions;
- Being a champion of Learning & Adoption experiences promoting new features to clients, defining success metrics, and accelerating adoption while simultaneously enhancing our clients' holistic experience at BNY Mellon's Pershing.
Leads and provides direction on product management, development and marketing processes for multiple large products or one complex product. Liaises with cross-functional teams to deliver products that address client needs. Leads sessions on the design and product development of products including adoption and marketing strategies for multiple large products. Provides guidance to cross-functional teams during the project lifecycle. Ensures project has necessary requirements, deliverable and support model in place; pre-and post rollout. Is highly familiar with product competitors, consumer trends, and market status. May act as the primary point of contact for some products. Responsible for analyzing, defining, and challenging the product's business case based on team and industry reports. Prioritizes product requirements and further investigates product feasibility. Determines project responsibilities and scope. Develop scope, roadmap strategic direction for the product or product suite. Drive excecution of product roadmap. May serve as Team Lead. Contributes to the achievement of area objectives. Qualifications
Are you passionate about:
- The advanced digital world where applications and systems are fully integrated and available on all of your devices?
- Rolling up your sleeves to solve problems and build award-winning new technologies?
- Collaborating with colleagues, coordinating with partners, and working with clients to develop innovative solutions?
- Immersing yourself in every aspect of Fintech solutions space to become a key player on a talented team of engineers, product managers, and business leaders who are developing the next generation of digital financial services experiences?
If you can't imagine anything more exciting than a role which combines these interests, then YOU may be our new Technology Product Manager!
- A strong understanding of product development, adoption and learning strategies, and creating go to market campaigns.
- A self-motivated leader with a very practical, tactical approach which enables you to earn the trust of and collaborate with engineering and business stakeholders;
- The ability - in a sometimes ambiguous and always fast-moving environment - to harmonize competing requirements and coordinate diverse resources to synthesize them into a unified, effective product development program;
- The drive to deliver game-changing technology solutions to our clients with efficiency and qualiity
- 5-7 years' experience in technology digital products is preferred
- Excellent communication, writing and interpersonal skills
- Excellent decision making, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Experience in business-to-business technology and third party integrations is preferred
- Experience with learning and adoption solutions is a plus
- Ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task in a dynamically changing environment is preferred
- Broker-dealer or RIA experience is a plus
Bachelor's degree in business management or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required 8-10 years of related experience required; experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
United States-New Jersey-Jersey City Internal Jobcode:
Information Technology Organization:
Pershing Domestic-HR06431 Requisition Number: