As an experienced Java Developer or Software Engineer, your mission will be to join our inspiring team of innovators and technologists creating innovative modern software to advance our business. We are looking for people who are passionate about solving business problems through the delivery of high quality cloud-centric software embracing modern software practices and technology. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
You will be tasked with keeping the team and key stakeholders up-to-speed on what is being developed, as well as how it will benefit our clients on our market leading digital platform and our internal private bankers and advisors. Your quest to embrace end-to-end software development will be key as we continue to move the Asset and Wealth Management (AWM) Technology organization at the forefront of industry-leading technology. Best of all, you will be able to harness the massive amount of innovation and thought leadership of our global team of technologists from around the world.
This role is in our brand new Technology Center in Plano, TX where AWM Technology is growing by 200 roles per year over the next three years, providing lots of opportunity for your career to grow and grow.
Our Asset and Wealth Management Technology organization is driven by smart innovators like you to develop applications supporting our business growth and allowing us to work more efficiently. Your efforts will be central to taking care of our ultra high net worth and high net worth clients' wealth and delivering exceptional client service. Across 27 cities, our team of 4,600 agile AWM Technologists thrive in a cloud-native environment that values continuous learning using a data-centric approach in developing innovative technology solutions.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
This role requiresa wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including
· BSor equivalent experience
· StrongAgile development experience.
· 12 years of software development experience
· Advancedknowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
· Understandingof architecture and design across all systems
· Workingproficiency in developmental toolsets
· Abilityto collaborate with \ teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplishcommon goals
· Proficiencyin Core Java/J2EE technologies, Spring/Spring Boot
· Proficiencyin modern UI design focusing on CSS, SCSS/Sass & HTML5
· Microservices,cloud development experience
· TestDriven Development focusing on unit, functional & integration testing,Jenkins pipeline, Automated Testing tools: Selenium, Cucumber, Nautilus
· Experiencewith RDMS Database (Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, Indexes)
· Knowledgeof standard build and deployment tools
· Understandingof DevOps model
· Experiencein automated testing and continuous integration Position requirements:
· Minimum 12years of Application Development including experience with large complextechnology projects
· Detailedknowledge of project lifecycle and software development lifecycle deliverablesincluding version and revision control practices and procedures.
· Abilityto work with cross-functional teams and interact effectively with all levels
· Flexibility,able to execute against tight deadlines, work with minimum supervision,exercise independent judgment, and prioritize work
· Stronganalytical and problem solving skills
· Excellentwritten and verbal communication skills
· Ability todevelop strong client relationships
· Excellentproven planning and dealing with ambiguity skill
· Experience inmanaging teams is a big plus
· Knowledge ofTrust and Estates Business desirable
· Expert ability to managemultiple tasks, changing priorities and circumstances