SimpliFid Head of Growth and Acquisition
The Head of Growth and Acquisition will be an anchor of an exciting new business within Fidelity; the SimpliFid business. You will contribute to growing the business, leading our overall growth efforts to best identify new target customers and participate in the acquisition retention of our customers. This opportunity combines the entrepreneurial freedoms and challenges of building a business with the backing and support of a Fortune 100 company!
As the Head of Growth and Acquisition you will support a new entity focused on building a new financial services mobile app. You will lead the design and execution of our overall growth strategy, including overall marketing execution and analytics / measurement to ensure we are scaling at pace and/or uncovering opportunity areas. You will stay abreast of the competitive landscape and consult on the needs of our customers to strategize on growth plans for SimpiFid. The Team
SimpliFid aspires to be all things investing, made simple. We will build a mobile app platform that powers the world's most intuitive investing process, connected to a world class scalable platform.
We are a fast-paced, passionate team of entrepreneurs, customer centric designers, and technologists. We thrive in ambiguous and uncertain spaces, rapidly adjusting our product and messaging based on customer feedback and building a robust marketing strategy that speaks to our target customers. We look for people who are relentlessly curious, willing to take action, and have the skills and determination to bring this new business to life. The Expertise You Have
The Skills You Bring
- A bachelor's degree is required
- 5-10+ years of comparable experience in financial services, growth, and start-up experience preferred
- Ability to design and manage the strategy for overall user flow through the customer journey, from awareness to retention, to grow the user base and generate revenue streams
- Experience partnering with leadership to build viral / growth loops to enable "self-growth" of the product
- Start-up or Fintech experience
- Experience continually discovering, testing, and implementing creative and cost-effective ideas / tactics to build the customer base and grow the business in partnership with product and marketing
- Ability to partner with marketing to execute marketing strategies, including involvement with content, creative, segmentation, outside agencies, etc.
- Ability to conduct ongoing customer research to influence the overall business and product roadmap
- Experience defining overall goals /key performance indicators and measuring and analyzing relevant data to track results and develop plans for continuing growth
- You have the ability to communicate and present ideas across the business and the enterprise to executive partners
- Experience as an effective team leader
- Outstanding analytical, project management, and problem-solving capabilities
- Strong verbal, written communication, and process and project management skills
- Flexibility to adapt to a constantly evolving environment, balance multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity
The Value You Deliver
- A growth attitude with an eye to always understanding how we can best grow our customer base
- A desire to encourage and lead team members on a journey to introduce investing to new customers
- You know how the financial services industry works and are knowledgeable of the competitive landscape and current trends
- You are proficient in building a growth oriented business plan, including "hacking" growth, and understand how to bring together the various channels and ideas to deliver a cohesive strategy
- You are well versed in customer research and analytics as well as associated technologies and up to date on the latest trends and tactics
- You can prioritize work to deliver customer value based on impact
- Ability to influence ideas and execute them in a collaborative environment
- Strong problem-solving capabilities to test hypotheses and uncover next-level insights
- Strong relationship building and business partnership skills, and can build credibility and trust with diverse and senior business partners
- Ability to work in a complex organization with multiple decision-makers
- Appetite for endless learning and delivering on the expectations of our customers
Certifications: Company Overview
- Leading a growth team effectively and at pace to deliver and execute on a coherent growth strategy for the business
- Staying strongly tuned into the needs and wants of our customers and how they behave to quickly test and learn new marketing strategies
- Defining and designing our measurement capabilities to supervise the end to end growth journey and proactively identify areas of opportunity
- Executing marketing campaigns to target, acquire, and retain our target customers
- Effectively handling multiple partners across teams and business units to drive effective growth strategies with pace and quality
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. Find your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to complete the application or interview process. Please email us at accommodations @fmr.com or 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2 if you would like to request an accommodation.