Senior Specialist, Client Implementations
BNY Mellon's Pershing has supported many of the world's most sophisticated and successful financial services firms for more than 80 years. Wealth and institutional firms rely on us for clearing and custody, trading and settlement services, a broad suite of investment solutions, middle and back-office support, data insights, and business consulting.
The Client Transitions team helps Broker Dealers and Advisors to onboard their business to Pershing's platform. The Client Transition department consists of two primary roles - Account Manager and Specialist. The Account Manager is there to ensure a seamless transition for new clients in compliance with legal and compliance regulations and follows a project management discipline to coordinate activities spanning many teams and topics.
As the Account Manager, you will:
- Define and manage the lifecycle from project initiation through to program closure
- Manage and resolve risks, issues, and dependencies
- Measure and monitor program actuals, forecasts, budgets, and update plans with accurate, up-to-date information in a timely manner
- Report financial information and status to the required executive level through steering committees
- Secure, lead, motivate, and inspire the internal & external resources required to deliver the program
- Establish the program governance (e.g., sponsors, approvers, stakeholders)
- Serve as a liaison between clients and internal technical groups to ensure delivery of projects on time, within budget, and to specification
- Provide advice to internal clients on the implications of business trends, issues, operating environment changes and firm or business unit strategy
- Ensure project delivery is in conformance with company methodologies and standards
- Contribute to the achievement of area objectives
- Operations and technology reviews
- Business and technology requirements gathering
- Program and project management
- Business analysis, client strategy & consultation
- Independently handle designated assignments
- Scheduling and process prioritization
- Organization and collaboration of the entire organization
- Relationship management and client service
- Training and support
- Data analysis
- Third party vendor consultation, integration, and implementation
- Risk assessment, documentation, communication, and escalation
- Knowledge of industry regulations and compliance
- No direct reports
- Travel required
In this role you will gain general knowledge of the industry landscape of financial services, Pershing's clients, and the broader Pershing organization. You will have exposure to the most senior leadership of both Pershing and our clients. You will build a network within Pershing|BNYM, and gain experience working directly with our clients, industry partners and internal technical subject matter experts. Qualifications
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is beneficial 7+ years of related project management experience required.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in business management or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree preferred.
- Experience with technology or financial services industry is a plus.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
United States-Florida-Lake Mary Internal Jobcode:
Pershing Domestic-HR06431} Requisition Number: