Senior Securities Operations Analyst
Process settlement and payment functions related to Securities Operations products. 2. PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
: (1) General Duties
- Process transactions trade clearing via Bank of New York Mellon (BDC) Fedwire
- Process transactions trade clearing via Bank of New York Mellon (Global-Euroclear/ DTC Physical)
- Process transactions trade clearing via Euroclear ( Euclid/Easyway)
- Process securities deposits for FRB sub accounts on behalf of MHCB Limited NY Branch and MHCB (USA)
- Prepare tri-party money movement and confirmation to tri-party custodians
- Process and confirm repricing and pairoff transactions with counterparties
- Process all securities and transactions settlements via Mizhuo's Settlement System-CASSETT
- Generate general ledger interface daily for Mizuho's Settlement System-CASSETT via SecLen
- Prepare G-Base entries as need
- Process lending fees payments for the customers monthly
- Process coupon interest, redemption, and principal and interest payments for MHCB Limited, MHCB (USA), Securities Lending Customers, and Custodians.
- Provide ALM Desk of Americas Treasury Department Banking Section, with daily cash flow of
- May perform other duties as directed by management
3. QUALIFICATIONS :
- Obtain a basic understanding of the applicable rules and regulations that govern the Bank. Understand that all questions and/or clarification about such rules and regulations should be directed to the Legal & Compliance Department - Corporate Management Division. Attend Annual Compliance Training presented by the Legal & Compliance Department. Read and respond as necessary to all compliance-related reference and directive materials received. Comply with the Bank's "Code of Conduct".
NOTE : This Job Description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with this job. Additionally, the contents of this Job Description may be modified or expanded by the Bank over time. The incumbent(s) of this position understands that from time to time she/he is also under the duty to perform the business of the following subsidiaries of MHCB, Ltd
- Knowledge of US Treasuries, Agencies, Mortgaged Backed Securities, Money Market Instruments, Corporate Bonds, Municipals, and Eurobonds.
- Knowledge securities clearance systems via Bank of NY Mellon (BDC), Bank of NY Mellon- Nexen, Euroclear(Euclid/EasyWay, Federal Reserve and Chips
- Good Math Skills
- Good Communication Skills (Oral and Written)
- Working knowledge of PC Skills (Word, Excel and etc) preferred
- College Degree (Business preferred not required)
- Securities Operations experience in a bank or brokerage firm 2 years
. *Mizuho Corporate Bank (USA) Company Overview
Mizuho Americas is a leading financial institution comprising several legal entities, which together offer clients corporate and investment banking, financing, securities, treasury services, asset management, research and more. Mizuho's operations in the Americas connect a broad client base of major corporations, financial institutions and public sector groups to local markets and a vast global network. Mizuho Americas is an integral part of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE: MFG), which is comprised of offices in nearly 40 countries, approximately 60,000 employees, and assets of more than USD 1.8 trillion. Learn more at mizuhoamericas.com.
Mizuho Bank Ltd. offers a competitive total rewards package.
We are an EEO/AA Employer - M/F/Disability/Veteran.
We participate in the E-Verify program.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.