Senior IT Auditor
- Jersey City, NJ, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 24 Feb 18 2018-02-24
Exposure to state of the art technology such as robotics, blockchain and wipro. Working with various complex and dynamic business units from a technology audit perspective, offering solutions and perspective constantly.
A Leading Global Financial Services Firm.
- Engage with upper management.
- Lead Audit teams in Technology Audit projects and special investigations.
- Communicate Technological concepts effectively to all business units.
- Develop detailed IT process narratives and/or process flows, identifying IT process risks and key controls.
- Develop work papers and other audit materials.
- Develop logical and supportable conclusions.
- Prepare thorough, accurate reports summarizing audit results.
- Effectively communicate all findings and conclusions to necessary parties.
- Develop and stimulate professional relationships.
- Mentor, lead and teach audit staff.
- Contribute to high performance environment.
A Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 7+ year's experience (e.g. Infrastructure components such as Linux, Framework, Nwetworks, Unix) are required. * Effective communication both orally and written. * Excellent communication skills for the building of relationships both internally and externally, particularly the ability to thrive within team structure. * Professional services experience acquired from Big 4 environment or highly regarded consulting firm is desired. * A certified professional designation (e.g., CISA, CISSP, CIA) or the desire and determination to pursue one. * Experience auditing applications situated on Mainframe, Windows, UNIX, SQL, Oracle is preferred. * Knowledge of COBIT 5.0 and/or ISO9000. * Microsoft Office (excel, Word, PowerPoint, and ACL, Access).
Competitive package with bonus potential, medical, dental, 401k match and tuition reimbursement.