Senior Engineer Full Stack- Java
Full Stack Developer-Java
Company Name Cognizant
Company New York , NY US Java Full Stack Developer
Cognizant is a strategic partner to theFortune 2,000, helping the world's most influential companies to build softwareand solutions, empowering our clients' businesses and enabling theircompetitive advantages.Cognizant Interactive helps clients reinvent products, experiences and businessmodels to create new value, differentiation and drive revenue in the digitaleconomy. We take an Experience centered approach
which uses humaninsights to take ideas from vision to outcome and building end to endexperience led solutions that enables brands to transform their customer andemployee experiences using design, marketing and commerce capabilities Job Summary
Weare looking for a Java Full stack Developer with experience in buildinghigh-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
Asa Java Full stack Developer, you should becomfortable with writing enterprise level microservices, whileproviding expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from conceptand design to testing
We are lookingfor a Java Full stack developer who can work independently with nohelp from the internal teams and has worked in projects using SCRUM/AGILEmethodologies. Youmust be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need foremployer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future. Day-to-Day Responsibilities
· Bachelor's degree from an accreditedcollege in a related discipline, with minimum 8 years of relevant professionalexperience
· Server-side component design skills:Object-Oriented Design with Java EE 6 and up, Spring / SpringBoot, Jax-WS andJAX-RS Webservice development, Apache OpenJPA or similar, EJB 3.0, commonframeworks such as Maven, JUnit, Log4J, Mockito.
· Developing application codes andunit tests in AngularJS, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
· Git, BitBucket, Jenkins automation.
· Must demonstrate the experience andability to work without technical oversight and to lead and/or supervise a teamof specialists.
· Must possess superior oral andwritten communication skills in order to clearly and effectively convey issuesand ideas to team members, management and customers. Key Qualifications
Bachelor?s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering orMaster?s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering. Experience and Skills:
· At least 8 to 12years of experience in software design and development
· Experience withJava 8 development (Preferably experience with Java 11)
· Handson experience in Angular 2.0
· Object-OrientedDesign with Java EE 6 and up, Spring / SpringBoot, Jax-WS and JAX-RS Webservicedevelopment, Apache OpenJPA or similar, EJB 3.0, common frameworks such asMaven, JUnit, Log4J, Mockito, AngularJS, and Rest Web Services. Competencies and Behaviors:
:? Identify and understand issues, problemsand opportunities; compare data from different sources to drawconclusions.?
:? Clearly convey information and ideasthrough a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engagesthe audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
· ExercisingJudgment and Decision Making
:? Use effective approaches for choosing a course of action ordeveloping appropriate solutions; recommend or take action that is consistentwith available facts, constraints and probable consequences.
· Technicaland Professional Knowledge
:?Demonstrate a satisfactory level of technical and professional skill orknowledge in E-commerce
areas; remains current withdevelopments and trends in areas of expertise.
· BuildingEffective Relationships
:?Develop and use collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment ofwork goals.
:? Make internal andexternal clients and their needs a primary focus of actions; develop andsustain productive client relationships. Why Choose Cognizant?
It takes a lot to succeedin today?s fast-paced market, and Cognizant Technology Solutions has become aleader in the industry. We love big ideas and even bigger dreams. We stand outbecause we put human experiences at the core.Our associates enjoy robust benefits and training opportunities from ourindustry recognized, award winning Academy team. You will have access tohundreds of technical training to keep your skillsets fresh and haveopportunities to obtain certifications on the latest technologies.Everything we do at Cognizant we do with passion?for our clients, ourcommunities, and our organization. It?s the defining attribute that we look forin our people.If you?re comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel throughautonomy, we?d love to hear from you!Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalitionmember of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assistsVeterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them toleverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellenceinstilled in them through participation in military service. Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer
provider and committed tocreating a diverse environment. Cognizant considers all applicants withoutregard to race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, age, marital andfamily status, disabilities, sexual orientation or preference, veteran statusor any other classification protected by state, federal or local law.