Senior Business and Data Analyst
- Jersey City, NJ, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 May 19
Senior Business and Data Analyst
As an experienced professional in BusinessAnalysis, you'll shape the technology solutions that drive strategicinitiatives across the firm. Working at the intersection of business andtechnology, you'll interact with colleagues in various lines of businesses tolearn about challenges and opportunities, and translate that insight intohigh-quality solutions. In addition to working with the development team tocreate new solutions, you'll help optimize existing technology and identify newcapabilities. While your role requires deep technological skills - includingexpertise in everything from data management to functional design - it alsohinges on teamwork and leadership. You'll offer clear guidance and feedback toyour Business Analysis colleagues, while promoting the values, culture andbrand of JPMorgan Chase& Co.
Thisrole requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of business processes and data analysis, aswell as the ability to construct complex data queries and collaborate withcolleagues
- Ability to liaison between lines of business and developmentteams, translating strategic goals into technology solutions, and vice versa
- Experience in project management, including scheduling, budgetingand resource planning
- Understanding of business needs, including how data is used andmanaged, and functional design
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningfulrelationships to achieve common goals
- Ability to analyze complex cross functional business processes anddefine integrated requirements.
- Ability to facilitate the design of integrated solutions (process,technical & organizational).
- Can ensure the end to end solution will deliver the required businessresults.
- Drives adoption of the designed processes and solution use withstakeholders.
- Communicates with business SMEs to ensure expectations are kept inline with project status.
- Drives the definition, testing, training, and implementation offunctional requirements. Upon implementation, drives knowledge transfer toProduction Support.
- Creates/revises/executes the following deliverables using industrystandard techniques as necessary, including but not limited to: process maps,data flow diagrams, requirements specifications, functional specifications, usecase scenarios, acceptancetesting.
Whenyou work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a globalfinancial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggesttech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technologyinitiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations inelectronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development.Our $9.5B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to createinnovative solutions that will not only transform the financial servicesindustry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, andwe're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. Weencourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitivebenefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as partof a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives ofpeople and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.