Senior Analyst, Client Service
For over 235 years, Bank of New York Mellon (BNY Mellon) has been at the center of the global financial markets, providing the world's leading institutions the tools, capabilities, and services to be distinctive investors. BNY Mellon has approximately $16.5 billion in revenues and a 23% return on tangible common equity. BNY Mellon is a leader in the world of investment services and investment management, and our businesses support the full range of stakeholders of the financial system.
BNY Mellon's Pershing and its affiliates provide global financial business solutions to advisors, broker-dealers, family offices, hedge fund and 40 Act fund managers, registered investment advisor firms and wealth managers. Pershing helps clients improve profitability and drive growth, create capacity and efficiency, attract and retain talent, and manage risk and regulation. With a network of 23 offices worldwide, Pershing provides business-to-business solutions to clients representing more than 6 million investor accounts globally. BUSINESS OVERVIEW:
Global Client Services is the first line of our Relationship Model. On a daily basis, Analysts assist our clients Home Office, Compliance, Technology associates and Advisors with navigational assistance with Pershing's Workstations NETX360 and NETX Investor via our dedicated Client Service phone queues. JOB DESCRIPTION:
Qualifications PREFERRED QUALIFICATION:
- Works with external clients to resolve complex day-to-day issues and direct them to appropriate resources at BNY Mellon.
- Supports clients in addressing and resolving complex operational and technical issues and ensuring requests are executed.
- Applies advanced problem solving skills, judgement, and experience to analyze information.
- Uses developed communication skills to deliver high quality service to a specialized client base.
- Provides individuals at assigned clients information related to BNY Mellon's products and services representing an array of lines of business and geographies and leverages an in-depth understanding of broader BNY Mellon services and offerings.
- Proactively assists clients in reviewing potential business needs and directs them to appropriate resources at BNY Mellon.
- Resolves complex or non-routine client issues or inquires, as needed.
- Uses in-depth knowledge of client issues and needs to contribute to business development efforts.
- Uses understanding of BNY Mellon products and services to best propose expanded offerings to clients for front office consideration.
- Leads and participates in internal activities and initiatives designed to improve the client experience. Helps develop process improvements.
- No direct reports. Provides guidance to less experienced team members. Supports multiple, complex client accounts.
- Excellent Communication Skills (Written, Verbal and Presentation)
- Experience with MS365 Office
- Some experience in Financial Services and or Client Services.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Bi-Lingual in Spanish
Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. 5-7 years of total work experience preferred. Experience in an operational area and/or client services preferred. BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
United States-Florida-Lake Mary Internal Jobcode:
Customer/Client Service Organization:
Pershing Domestic-HR06431} Requisition Number: