Release Management / QA Support Developer
Tradeweb is seeking a Release Management Engineer to join our team. Responsibilities will include supporting the QA team in certifying trading system releases and patches, full understanding of the system architecture, providing configuration changes to the QA environments as needed. The role offers end-to-end understanding of a complex online bond trading platform. They will get to know the architecture inside out. Job Responsibilities:
- Working with the QA team to facilitate testing for the next major release as well as current patch releases and rollouts.
- Delivering fast turnaround of changes and a high level of reliability in the QA environments.
- Resolution of any problems in these systems in a timely and professional manner.
- Develop/Maintain any tools/utilities required for QA Support/Release Management.
- Gathering and tracking all configuration changes to ensure they are applied to all environments in a consistent and accurate fashion as they apply to upcoming releases and patches.
- Ensure reliable and consistent rollouts of changes to Production environment.
- Promotion and evangelization of release-related DevOps best practices (CI, CD, automated testing, etc.).
- Automation and evolution of the build and release pipelines
- Monitor and assist software releases by coordinating work with various teams across the globe, reacting and adapting to the week's demands, while planning forthcoming activities.
- Experience supporting a large highly available system, ideally a financial trading system.
- Excellent communication skills to work effectively with many different internal customers.
- Proven passion and ability to improve efficiency through automation
- First-hand experience of automated build and release pipelines
- Flexibility to work with and learn new tools and technologies
- In this role you will be required to be flexible regarding work schedule, including occasional weekend duties.
In addition, you should have:
- Knowledge of configuring and Administering SCM (GIT), CI (Bamboo), CD Automation Tools, Ansible, RPM, Artifactory, Conan, Docker.
- 3 or more years of C++ and/or C# experience is essential (ideally Microsoft visual C++/C#)
- Relational Database experience
- Python/Perl scripting for automation
- A structured, methodical approach.
- A delivery-focused attitude
- The ability to work within a team environment - be a team-player.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and multi-tasking skills
- Fixed income market knowledge would be a plus
About Tradeweb Markets:
- Atlassian suite (Confluence, JIRA, Bamboo)
- Web Services
Tradeweb Markets Inc. (Nasdaq: TW) is a leading, global operator of electronic marketplaces for rates, credit, equities and money markets. Founded in 1996, Tradeweb provides access to markets, data and analytics, electronic trading, straight-through-processing and reporting for more than 40 products to clients in the institutional, wholesale and retail markets. Advanced technologies developed by Tradeweb enhance price discovery, order execution and trade workflows while allowing for greater scale and helping to reduce risks in client trading operations. Tradeweb serves approximately 2,500 clients in more than 60 countries.
For more information, please go to www.tradeweb.com .
Tradeweb Markets LLC (\"Tradeweb\") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.