Regulatory Reporting Associate (Contract) - Investment Bank
- Jersey City, NJ, USA
- Contract, Full time
- Twenty Recruitment Group - US
- 15 Feb 19
My client, a global investment bank, is looking to hire a Regulatory Reporting Analyst on a 6-month to 1-year Contract to join their growing team in Jersey City. The role will have you assisting on specific projects related to the firm’s BHC Regulatory Reporting.
- Working directly with regulatory reporting requirements, specifically FC1, FC2, CQ2, BQ3, BC, on top of department of commerce reports, namely BE15, BE605 reports
- Perform General Ledger to Sub Ledger reconciliation using the firm’s on-site application
- Assist in testing, analyzing, and reconciling data for the primary BSC Reg Reports, namely FRYs and the FFIEC009 reports.
- BA in Accounting or Related field
- Experience in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 3-5 years’ experience in banking or BHC regulatory reporting
- Experience within financial products a plus
There is a strong possibility of this contract to go further past the 6 month term dependent on the success of the project and of the candidate.
If you’re interested or would like to hear more information, contact James Dappert at .