Quantitative Developer Portfolio Optimization, Java/J2EE
- Jersey City, NJ, USA Jersey City NJ US
- Permanent, Full time
- Analytic Recruiting Inc.
- 25 Apr 18 2018-04-25
Global Investment Management firm seeks a Quantitative /Developer to join a research team responsible for developing quantitative systems for portfolio optimization/construction/analytics. Will work closely with the front office and portfolio management teams in designing and implementing new system development efforts.
- Six plus years professional experience in a similar front office systems group.
- Strong Java/J2EE full stack development experience.
- Python/Matlab experience is strong positive.
- Big data stack – Hadoop/Spark and knowledge of Machine Learning is plus
- Deep knowledge of cross asset class markets and institutional investment process
Keywords: Java, J2EE, Investment Management, Portfolio Construction
Please refer to Job # 23050 and send attached resume to firstname.lastname@example.org