Project Execution Lead - Cybersecurity
The Cybersecurity & Technology Controls group at JPMorgan Chase aligns the firm's cybersecurity, access management, controls and resiliency teams. The group proactively and strategically partners with all lines of business and functions to enable them to design, adopt and integrate appropriate controls; deliver processes and solutions efficiently and consistently; and drive automation of controls. The group's number one priority is to enable the business by keeping the firm safe, stable and resilient.
We are looking for multi-disciplined forward-looking technologists like you with diverse backgrounds and experiences including in areas such as cybersecurity, big data, machine learning risk management and controls, compliance and oversight, cloud security.
The Project Execution Lead will be assigned to the CTC Program Management Office (PMO) and work closely with CTC Product Teams to deliver a portfolio of initiatives focused on improving capabilities to detect, prevent, and respond to cyber threats, business demands, and regulatory drivers. You will be responsible for managing technology initiatives across multiple products targeted at achieving CTC's overall strategic objectives and business goals. Specific responsibilities include:
- Providing support to the CTC PMO Lead in the overall delivery of significant program milestones
- Ensuring initiatives, projects, and milestones are completed in accordance with established PMO requirements
- Ensuring PMO lifecycle governance and adherence with applicable firmwide policies and control procedures
- Interacting with Product leadership and cross line of business resources to deliver milestones
- Producing and publishing executive level messaging for project/milestone status and delivery
- Coordinating CTC budget variance, business value, and regional reporting across significant programs
- Coordinating reporting to the Global Technology PMO and Executive Leadership
- Managing cross-product and cross line of business dependencies
- Managing risk, issue, and change management
- Driving continuous process improvement across the PMO and the PMO lifecycle
- Foster a culture of collaboration and information sharing for efficient execution
- 5 years' experience supporting Project and/or Product Management deliverables on global large scale programs
- Ability to act as a liaison between product and stakeholders to help solve complex business problems
- Ability to evaluate and challenge risks, issues and the associated resolution steps to ensure accuracy
- Knowledge of waterfall and agile methods, work breakdown, and critical path methods
- Experience in articulating complex issues concisely and communicate effectively with leadership
- Experience in resolving conflict and facilitate decision-making
- Proven ability to make complex decisions based on experience, analysis and judgment
- Flexible, process-oriented, organized, with excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent project management skills and experience managing global projects
- Able to successfully operate across regions, business and functions with demonstrable strong negotiation, influencing and relationship skills
- Candidate would ideally have deep knowledge of organization and experience in working with a Corporate Program Management Office and across multiple lines of business
- Excellent command of Cybersecurity organization practices, operations risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements, engineering threats and vulnerabilities, including incident response methodologies
- Keen understanding of national and international laws, regulations, policies and ethics related to financial industry cybersecurity
- Noted cybersecurity expert, keeping technical skills current and participating in multiple forums
- Expertise in Agile and can work with at least one of the common frameworks
- Ability to identify network attacks and systemic security issues as they relate to threats and vulnerabilities, with focus on recommendations for enhancements or remediation
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.