As a member of our Project Execution team, you'll draw on yourstrengths managing people and processes to manage technology projects thattypically span multiple lines of business and have firm-wide implications.You'll lead these projects from initiation through implementation, including:establishing project requirements, priorities and deadlines; ensuring thatrelevant risk and architecture requirements are in place; and managing theproject budget and resources. In addition to collaborating with your teammates,you'll communicate with stakeholders across the firm to work toward the bestpossible outcomes. While this role is rooted in project management, it's aterrific opportunity to develop your leadership skills and make lastingconnections throughout JPMorgan Chase & Co.
This role requires a wide range of strengths and capabilities,including:
- BS/BA degreeor equivalent experience
- Proficiencyin one or more business disciplines or functions
- Experienceproject managing multiple projects
- Knowledge ofglobal and line of business project management standards and methods
- Ability tocollaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm toaccomplish common goals
- Proven track record of strong project managementdelivery; Records Management experience preferred.
- Strong analytical and decision making capabilities needed, as wellas keen issue spotting and solution driven problem solving skill-set required.
- Proficient with project management tools andPC Skills, including Microsoft Excel, Project, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Prior records management and legal/regulatorycompliance experience and/or understanding a plus
- Understanding of data management concepts a plus. Experienceand/or high-level understanding of any programming language such as SQL or Javaor Database technologies a plus
Our Corporate Technology team relies on smart, driven people likeyou to develop applications and provide tech support for all our corporatefunctions across our network. Your efforts will touch lives all over thefinancial spectrum and across all our divisions: Global Finance, CorporateTreasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and within theCorporate Administrative Office. You'll be part of a team specifically built tomeet and exceed our evolving technology needs, as well as our technologycontrols agenda.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just workingat a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of theworld's biggest tech organizations. In our global technology centers, our teamof 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprisetechnology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovationsin electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development.Our $11B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to createinnovative solutions that are transforming the financial servicesindustry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of everyemployee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives ondiversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, andoffer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to buildyour career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges thatimpact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meetyou.