- Jersey City, NJ, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- BNY Mellon
- 21 May 19
Principal Developer->> BNY Mellon is creating enterprise level services for Master and Reference data. The Principal Developer will partner with internal business, operations and technology groups to develop master data management solutions. The Principal Developer will follow BNYM's Software Development Life Cycle to deliver software and services in support of BNY Mellon's Enterprise Master Data goals. The successful candidate will: Provide
comprehensive senior-level technical consulting to IT management and senior technical staff; Evaluate compliance with the organization's technology standards; work with internal business and operations groups to identify and execute on opportunities, challenges, and Prequirements related to mastering data including client, account, product/services, and securities/prices; Analyze information and provides recommendations to address and resolve business issues for a specific business group; Guide and consults with IT management and technical staff regarding use of emerging technologies and associated services; Participate in defining and executing master data management strategies across the bank.
- Bachelor's degree in computerscience engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent work experiencerequired,
- 10-12 years of experience insoftware development required,
- Experience in the securities orfinancial services industry
- Experience developing master datamanagement solutions (using propriety software or vendor MDM products)
- Experience with Tibco EBX a plus
- Experience developing APIs toexpose data and data storage for ingestion and consumption.
- Java required
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Jersey City
Internal Jobcode: 45198
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Architecture and Data-HR16450
Requisition Number: 1905056