Prin, Full-Stack Dev Lead
Seeking Lead Full Stack software engineer for our IAM Accesshub program with Excellent Working experience on core java, Spring / Spring Boot, Soap,RESTFUL and Angular. Will be responsible to drive this effort, establish automation and engage BNY Mellon clients, employees and vendors to succeed.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Full Stack Developer with Excellent Working experience on core java, Spring / Spring Boot, Soap,RESTFUL and Angular
• Should have experience with Oracle database
• Should have done performance tuning end to end.
• Should be self-driven and should be able to mentor a team of developers.
• Should have good exposure in agile projects.
• Should have good analytical skills to troubleshoot the problems.
• Should have handled productions issues and resolved in the past independently.
• Should be capable to adapt to emerging technologies.
Full Stack,Core Java, Spring / Spring Boot,Soap, Hibernate/JPA, RESTFUL,Junit, Mockito, Oracle, Test Driven Development(TDD), Jenkins, Git, Agile
Bachelor's degree in computer science engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required 10-14 years of experience in software development required; experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus. Job holder must have understanding interdependencies and business impact of future IT plans. S/he must have prior lead experience selecting and implementing vendor-specific methodologies and prior consulting experience with structured methodologies. Extensive experience with developing and supporting mainframe applications required. Job holder must have broad experience with multi-platform development tools and toolkits. BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh Internal Jobcode:
Information Technology Organization:
Shared Services And Technology-HR13644 Requisition Number: