Portfolio Manager (Home Lending)- Jersey City, NJ
- Attribution of secondary marketing P&L
- Support of Secondary marketing risk reportingand attribution
- Financial analysis of trade desk model andpositions
- Mortgage Banking background (min 5yrsexperience)
- Finance / Accounting: Understanding of relevant accountingstandards and background in financial analysis. Proven ability to understand and research drivers of Valuation and P&L.
- Capital Markets: Understanding of risks associated with mortgage banking
- Capital Markets: Knowledge of Agency securitization and principles of best ex.
- CapitalMarkets: Understanding of CapitalMarkets process from pricing to loan delivery
- Capital Markets: Knowledge of non agency execution
- Capital Markets: Knowledge of portfolio valuation for whole loan, servicing and otherretained interests
- Leadership, self starter, task oriented etc
- Working understanding of database applicationssuch as sas, sql.
- QRM background a positive
- Excellentwritten, problem solving and communication skills
- Abilityto prioritize competing deliverables under tight deadlines