Platform Services Cloud Infrastructure Developer
Our Global Technology Infrastructure group is a team of innovators rewarded with innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you'll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused
approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You'll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you-and the products you deliver-will thrive.
In this new Container team, you will be focused on building and delivering the next generation of Container platform products and services to the internal developer community who build and deploy applications impacting millions of users and customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Significant experience in both Systems Engineering and Software Development
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Experience using large scale software development in one of these languages: Python or GoLang
- Experience using system and software security and entitlements such as Single Sign On, Kerberos, LDAP, Microsoft ADFS, OpenID Connect, oauth
- Experience with new and emerging technologies such as cloud, containers and virtualization
- Experience with configuration management and infrastructure-as-code tools like Ansible and Terraform
- Experience with code management/versioning systems such as Git and Bitbucket
- Experience with networking technologies such as Calico is a strong plus
- Experience with container orchestrators such as Kubernetes is a strong plus
- Strong motivation to self-learn and develop new skills
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not justworking at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one ofthe world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our teamof 40,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprisetechnology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovationsin electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development.Our $9.5B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to createinnovative solutions that will not only transform the financial servicesindustry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we valuethe unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technologyorganization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growthand career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology teamtackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies allaround the world, we want to meet you.
So if you're ready to put yourpassion for technology to work in a way that makes a real difference, applytoday.