Organization Design Program Manager
- Jersey City, NJ, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 May 19
Organization Design Program Manager
As a senior leader in Project Execution, you will leadhigh-performing teams in envisioning and creating complex technology solutionsacross the firm. This prominent position combines strategic thinking - aboutindustry trends, firm-specific initiatives and relevant technology - with adeep understanding for how to develop and implement programs that can be rolledout globally, and across multiple lines of business. You'll work closely withexecutive leadership across the firm to identify and prioritize projects thatserve the best interest of the entire firm. Meanwhile, you'll ensure that yourProject Execution colleagues have the resources and guidance they need todeliver timely and relevant solutions. As a key professional in JPMorgan Chase& Co.'s global technology group, you will have the opportunity to work withsome of the industry's leading talent in developing programs with broad andlasting implications.
One of the strategic program we are therefore embarkingon this year is 'Manager Effectiveness' as the role of managers across ourengineering teams is as critical as ever. To deliver faster, better, andmore secure solutions to our clients, GT needs to invest in developing andempowering those who lead us to success in our transformation and so we arelaunching an initiative that aims to strengthen our culture of leadership andto provide managers with the tools, resources, and opportunities they need tolead effectively.
The initial focus of this role wouldbe to lead the 'Career Path & Manager Fit' work stream as part of thisbroader Manager Effectiveness program. Subsequent responsibilities wouldinclude leading Organization Design efforts to better define a new operatingmodel for the technology organization, as well as driving the necessary changesto our Job Family construct in-support of the new operating model.
This position will includepartnering with various cross-LOB leaders and key partners across GlobalTechnology including GT LOB Leads/CIOs, HR to develop role definitions andcareer path options for the manager. The ideal candidate will have strategyskills to identify and solve for challenges but also strong execution skills todeliver upon the strategy. This position will involve working across alllines of business and geographies and will require solid communication skills,ability to build relationships and drive a consistent agenda.
This role requires a wide range of strengths andcapabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Expert knowledge in all business processesacross an entire line of business, as well expertise in other lines of businessand technology disciplines
- Track record for managing high-performingteams on large and complicated programs.
- Ability to create and support acollaborative culture that attracts, retains and develops top talent
- A strong understanding of financial control,budget management, risk management and operations
- Expertise in working in partnership withcolleagues throughout the firm, and in leading collaborative teams to achievecommon goals
- 8-10 years of Organizational Development or HR Strategy / Consultingexperience
- Proven experience structuring frameworks/approaches to complexproblem solving
- Ability to identify and gather relevant data, then analyze data todrive management discussions decisions around business processes and changemanagement efforts
- Ability to establish and build relationships and establish strongpartnerships at senior levels across Global Technology
- Ability to drive change across client groups including stakeholderanalysis, communication plan and measurement strategy
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're notjust working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of oneof the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, ourteam of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything fromenterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well asinnovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and clouddevelopment. Our $10B annual investment in technology enables us to hirepeople to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financialservices industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skillsof every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives ondiversity. We encourage professionalgrowth and career development, and offer competitive benefits andcompensation. If you're looking to buildyour career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges thatimpact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meetyou.