Loan Operations Analyst
Prestigious international broker-dealer firm is looking for a recent college graduate with internship experience in a financial services company to work in the Loan Operations team, which is responsible for the settlement and loan life cycle events related to purchase of secondary loans CLO and TRS. The secondary loan market refers to the sale of loans that occur after syndication. It includes sales of trades of syndicated loans made by lenders in the original syndicate and those made by subsequent purchasers. Responsibilities:
- Arranging the funding, purchase, and settlement of loans
- Interpret Credit agreements
- Reconciling settled positions
- Reconciling cash related to purchases, loan repayments, fees, etc.
- Processing business activity into Loan IQ
- Coordinating between Closers, Product Control, Treasury, and any other involved parties
- Calculating LOR, delayed comp, cost of carry payments when needed
- Coordinate and monitor payments and reconcile all differences with agent
- Ad-hoc tasks as needed related to business activity
3.0+ and Math/Engineering/Finance/Economics Degree/ background (open to others for the right candidate) Desired Experience/ Skills:
Why Work With Phyton Talent Advisors for Your Permanent Job Search?
- Thorough knowledge of Misys LoanIQ and how to operationally process secondary loans, CLO, TRS
- Strong attention to detail, strong written and verbal communication skills, strong Excel skills, team player, proven ability as a self-starter, ability to think quickly under pressure
- We focus on meeting your individual career needs
Visit us at www.phytontalent.com for more information. Phyton Talent Advisors is a proud winner of the Inavero's 2017 Best of Staffing® Client Award & Named by Forbes as One of America's Best Professional Recruiting Firms
- We give you the tools to stand out as a candidate
- We increase the number of jobs you apply for
- We are connected to the region's best and fastest-growing firms
- We can offer positions only filled through professional recruitment firms
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, by choice, Phyton Talent Advisors will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law.