Lead Developer (Java/UI)
- Jersey City, NJ, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Oakridge Staffing
- 16 Oct 18
e are building a new, comprehensive, next-generation platform to replace legacy portal applications. The platform design is as an ecosphere of business services that can be exposed to end users through a responsive UI and / or RESTful API services. We are looking for team players with experience building sophisticated large scale systems, a strong Computer Science background, experience with continuous integration and agile delivery, strong analytical skills, and a passion for creating elegant software solutions to complex problems.
Primary Job Responsibilities to Include:
- Interact with business users and understand requirements; analyze and come up with optimal technology solutions to business requirements
- Design/Develop/code end to end distributed technology solutions
- Unit Test design and implementation
- Application deployment
- Third level support of deployed applications
- Above and beyond all else, however, we'd rather hire someone exceptional than hire someone just because they have used a particular toolkit or framework before.
- REST Web Services
- Web application frameworks
- Agile methodology experience
- Experience in development of complex, large scale systems
- Experience in integration with multiple back-end systems
- Computer Science or Engineering Degree (B.S or M.S) from a major U.S. or International university is required for this opportunity.