Synechron is looking to hire Java Scala Developer.
Synechron, one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $500 million firm based in New York. Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 8,000+ professionals operating in 18 countries across the world, it has presence across USA, Canada, UK, France, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Serbia, Hungary, Germany, Italy, UAE, Singapore, Hong Kong, Philippines, Japan, Australia and Development Centers in India.
- Strong experience in Java development
- Background in functional programming, preferably Haskell or Scala.
- Strong experience working on APIs
- Experience in Distributed Systems Design including distributed systems concepts and principles
- Strong understanding of Relational Database concepts, including performance optimization
The following skills are considered a plus:
- Haskell experience, at least intermediate, would be a huge plus.
- Background in Machine Learning/Deep Learning areas.
- Experience working with Apache Spark Ecosystem of Tools (Spark/Hadoop/Hive).
- Experience with stream processing software, preferably Apache Kafka.
- Familiarity with DC/OS, Apache Mesos, Kubernetes, OpenShift or Docker.
- Experience building data pipelines, from ingestion to delivery (Data Warehousing, Search, Real-time Dashboarding).
- Strong understanding of different storage architectures and their appropriate application.
- Experience working with NoSQL databases.
If you are interested, please send in your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org