We are now focused on driving forward a transformative technical vision and over-haul involving Angular, TypeScript, Rx.js, on a new emphasis and Test-Driven Development and Unit Testing. This is a great opportunity to have significant impact in a global team that is truly \"leading the way\" within Tradeweb.
No previous financial markets experience is necessary, as training will be provided. We will help you build your career by ensuring you have access to mentoring and professional skills courses.
- Responsible for delivering software end-to-end.
- Liaising with product managers and designers, to coordinating across international development teams on engineering and architecture, to working with our QA and dev ops teams.
- To deliver a quality, innovative product to the traders and investors who depend on our platform every day.
- Architecture, implementation, and delivery of new web-based trading UI functionality.
- Problem solving and debugging skills, especially for production issues.
- Hosting and participating in code review.
About Tradeweb Markets:
- Education: at least Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Computer Science
- At least 3 years' professional web application development experience
- In-depth understanding of Angular 2-8
- HTML5, CSS3, SASS
- Superior analytical and problem solving ability
- Effective communication skills to work with different teams across an international company
- Automated unit testing and test-driven development
- Broad knowledge of web platform and technologies
- Robust understanding of performance issues, computational complexity, and code optimization.
- Familiarity and implementation of industry-standard algorithms and design patterns
- Proactive and team player who can deliver in a high pressure demanding environment
- Interest in UX and UI design implementation
Tradeweb Markets Inc. (Nasdaq: TW) is a leading, global operator of electronic marketplaces for rates, credit, equities and money markets. Founded in 1996, Tradeweb provides access to markets, data and analytics, electronic trading, straight-through-processing and reporting for more than 40 products to clients in the institutional, wholesale and retail markets. Advanced technologies developed by Tradeweb enhance price discovery, order execution and trade workflows while allowing for greater scale and helping to reduce risks in client trading operations. Tradeweb serves approximately 2,500 clients in more than 60 countries.
For more information, please go to www.tradeweb.com .
Tradeweb Markets LLC (\"Tradeweb\") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.