- Jersey City, NJ, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 12 Dec 18
Collaborative environment ideal for individuals who are driven and looking to advance their careers.
This global investment company, headquartered in New York City, is consistently ranked in the top 200 of the annual Fortune 500 ranking.
Responsibilities of the role:
The IT Auditor is responsible for executing end to end audit tasks. Primary activities are likely to include:
- Assisting in the execution of the IT audit plan;
- Performing research and fieldwork to test the necessary controls (application and infrastructure) and business processes;
- Understanding and testing databases;
- Producing a report which indicates the findings and recommendations (which can be understood from all levels and teams within the business);
- Recommending operational efficiencies;
- Assisting with projects which may fall outside of the IT Audit realm.
- Bachelor's Degree (preferably in a related field).
- 2-5 years of professional experience in IT Audit, IT Risk, public accounting, internal audit, or a related technical role.
- Preferably having a CISA or CISSP certification.
- Knowledge of ITGCs (IT General Controls)
- Working knowledge of various operating systems and platforms.
- Background in financial services.
We offer competitive benefits and a great opportunity for career growth.