Head of Enterprise Services & Solutions
- Not Specified
- Jersey City, NJ, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Tradeweb LLC
- 15 Apr 19
Description of the Position: Candidate will be responsible for management of DevOps tooling, Open Source technologies and Enterprise wide applications for Tradeweb on a Global basis. The role involves hands on technical configuration, support and deployment of these technologies as well as
Description of the Position:
Candidate will be responsible for management of DevOps tooling, Open Source technologies and Enterprise wide applications for Tradeweb on a Global basis. The role involves hands on technical configuration, support and deployment of these technologies as well as management of the function responsible supporting the organization.
This is a highly visible role reporting to the Managing Director, Global Infrastructure & Enterprise Technology, with an opportunity to build a new team.
- Establish Devops roadmap, assess current state of shared tools and execute strategy to manage and support tools estate
- Run day to day DevOps operations to meet project deliverables as well as Business as usual weekly deliverables.
- Onboard enterprise wide applications into team and build appropriate support mechanisms around them.
- Identify and hire resources into the team.
- 10+ years of experience building out Devops frameworks and experience with third-party applications, with ideally an infrastructure background, and an understanding of service management
- Working knowledge of some of the industry leading DevOps and integration tools. ie. Jira, Jenkins, Confluence, Bamboo, Jenkins, Nexus, Docker, GIT, Terraform, and Ansible.
- Experience working with the following technologies; Kubernetes, Kafka, MySQL, Cassandra, Load balancers, PKI, DNS, VMware, cloud infrastructure, on-prem infrastructure.
- Significant experience with deployment automation, working with platforms for configuration management, provisioning, and artifact repositories.
- Excellent understanding of SDLC success factors
- Drive and execute DevOps pipelines and maintain consistent environments across critical business applications.
- Establish environment management best practices to ensure configuration consistency
- Excellent communication skills and desire to communicate
- Track record mentoring and building teams
- Strong background on support applications utilizing Linux as an Operating system
- Some network experience preferred
- Overall experience as a technical leader with strong analytical skills to understand application Software Development Lifecycle and DevOps paradigm.
- Experience executing a strategic agenda within a robust cost management and control framework
- Experience working closely with Lead Architects, Solutions Architects, Designers and developers in supporting resolution of any critical issues.
- Solid understanding of how a technology infrastructure organization works including the concepts, functions and typical systems.
- Bachelor's degree in a Computer Science, Mathematics or Scientific discipline
Tradeweb is a leading, multi-asset class, electronic trading venue for fixed income, derivatives and ETFs. Tradeweb offers institutional, wholesale and retail market participants unparalleled liquidity, cutting-edge technology and a broad range of data solutions that deliver better price discovery, order execution and trade workflows. The company serves more than 2,000 clients including banks, mutual funds, hedge funds, pension funds, insurance companies, central banks, corporates, inter-dealer brokers, brokers, financial advisors and registered investment advisors in over 50 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia. Tradeweb operates trading platforms in more than 25 products including government bonds, mortgages, corporate bonds, municipal bonds, interest rate swaps, credit defaults swaps rates, repurchase agreements and equity derivatives. In an average trading day, Tradeweb facilitates more than $525 billion in notional value traded.
Tradeweb Markets LLC ("Tradeweb") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.