Head of Account Management - AVP/VP
About BNP Paribas: BNP Paribas Group
BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 75 countries, with more than 189,000 employees, including more than 146,000 in Europe. The Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporates and institutional clients) to realize their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance. In Europe, the Group has four domestic markets (Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg) and BNP Paribas Personal Finance is the leader in consumer lending. BNP Paribas is rolling out its integrated retail-banking model in Mediterranean countries, in Turkey, in Eastern Europe and a large network in the western part of the United States. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific. About BNP Paribas Corporate and Institutional Banking
Fully integrated in the BNP Paribas Group, BNP Paribas Corporate and Institutional Banking (CIB) is a leading provider of solutions to two client franchises: corporates and institutionals, and operates across EMEA (Europe Middle East Africa), APAC (Asia Pacific) and the Americas. The bank is a global leader in Debt Capital Markets and Derivatives. It is a top European house in Equity Capital Markets and it has leading franchises in Specialized Financing. In Securities Services, it is a top five House worldwide. BNP Paribas CIB strives to service the global economy by providing solutions to its clients in financing (ECM, DCM, specialized financing), flow banking (trade finance and cash management), financial advisory (M&A, project finance), global markets (interest rates, credit, foreign exchange, equity derivatives), risk management, and securities services.
www.cib.bnpparibas.com Business Overview:
BNP Paribas Securities Services, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the BNP Paribas Group, is a leading global custodian and securities services provider backed by the strength of an integrated bank. It provides multi asset post trade and asset servicing solutions for institutional participants in the investment cycle, from the buy-side and sell-side to corporates and issuers. Covering over 100 markets, offices in 34 countries and over 8,800 employees, the BNP Paribas network is one of the most extensive in the industry. We bring together local insight and a global network to enable clients to maximize their market and investment opportunities worldwide.
Qualifications Minimum required qualifications
- Management of Account Managers teams along with "hands on" assistance in daily operational processes such as: client queries, account opening, client documentation review, complex client requests review, production of Key Performance Indicators.
- Supervise the onboarding process of new clients including conference calls, account opening process and coordination with the operational teams
- Ensure that the operations teams perform expected responsibilities within appropriate client service level agreement (SLA)
- Handle clients escalation with Client Services group
- Ensure the ongoing development and maintenance of written supervisory procedures and adherence to all US regulations as related to the services offered , along with the adherence to internal bank and business line procedures and policies
- Ensure client queries are replied timely by the team
- Produce Key Performance Indicators to clients as indicated in the SLA
- Initiate change management to adapt solutions and resources to a rapidly evolving business, and act as key contact for global projects initiated by Head Office
- Participate as Operations representatives in client meetings related to sales prospects and due diligence visits, and request for proposal (RFP)
- Answer internal and external audit requests
- BA required .
- Minimum 10 years financial industry experience with an emphasis on local and global custody and a minimum of 5 years managing custody activities
- Proven and strong experience in operations / client service
- Client facing experience
- Proven ability to lead , mentor, train, manage and motivate staff
- Self-motivation and demonstration of initiative
- Extremely detailed orientated
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities while respecting tight deadlines
- Excellent analytical skills and problem solving skills
• Advanced degree considered as a plus
FINRA Registrations Required:
• Not applicable
BNP Paribas is committed to providing a work environment that fosters diversity, inclusion, and equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), marital status, citizenship, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status.