Global Client Access Lead Software Engineer / Architect
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world's important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
As a senior leader in Software Engineering, you will combine your years of proven expertise with a never-ending quest to create innovative technology through solid engineering practices. You'll lead a highly inspired and inquisitive team of technologists who are already developing and deploying applications to the highest standards. With your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming, your team will raise their game even more, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your passion and experience in one or more technology domains will help solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. As a constant learner and early adopter, you're already embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies; your example encourages others to follow suit. In addition to creating solutions with your in-house team, you'll also work alongside our team of technologists from around the world who are just as dedicated as you are. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
Candidate's day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Working with project teams to define up the designs to be compliant with CAMPS architecture standards
- Perform code reviews to ensure quality and implementation coherence
- Serve as gate keeper to approve all feature implementations delivered within CAMPS architecture
- Work with design authorities and architects across multiple development stream to ensure architectural alignment across wider team
- Conduct presentations and educational sessions to accelerate developer's learning curve and increase understanding of principles and guardrails of new channels architecture across project teams .
The successful candidate must have the following skills:
- 10 years of implementing and delivering enterprise grade systems in Financial Services Industry
- Demonstrated experience leading development teams within Fortune 100 companies
Technical skills (hands-on knowledge):
- Latest versions of Java (v8 - v9)
- Spring Framework (spring cloud, spring data, spring security)
- Messaging technologies (Kafka, MQ)
- Relational Databases - ability to write complex queries, query optimization and performance tuning (Oracle preferred)
- No-SQL Databases (Cassandra)
- Understanding of design principles for distributed, micro-service based architectures
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2019 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.