Full Stack Java - Software Engineer
- Jersey City, NJ, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 May 19
Full Stack Java - Software Engineer
As an experienced Software Engineer, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you'll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
- This individual will be expected tohave a deep understanding and application of enterprise software design forimplementation of enterprise middleware.
- This person will be part of successfulimplementations for large data integration initiatives.
- The individual will work ontechnology initiatives and knowledgeable with web based data visualization andintegration of Open Source software.
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You'll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.
Whenyou work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a globalfinancial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggesttech organizations. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technologyinitiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations inelectronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development.Our $10B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to createinnovative solutions that will not only transform the financial servicesindustry, but also change the world.
AtJPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, andwe're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. Weencourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitivebenefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as partof a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives ofpeople and companies all around the world, we want to meet you .
This role requires a wide variety ofstrengths and capabilities, including:
- Knowledge of application, data andinfrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture anddesign across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmentaltoolsets
- Ability to collaborate withhigh-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish commongoals
- Experience with Restful Services /WebServices, Cassandra/ NoSQL and (MQ/Kafka).
- Test-infected attitude (strongdesire to perform thorough and exhaustive unit, integration and systemtesting). Ability to translate business requirements into functionalrequirements documentation or work with light requirements in iterative fashionusing JIRA
- Understanding of distributedsystems, big data concepts, patterns. Exposure to Open Sourcetechnologies Maven, Git, Jenkins and working knowledge of Oracle RDBMS