Full Stack Developer
- Jersey City, NJ, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Tradeweb LLC
- 22 Mar 19
Full Stack Developer
We are a passionate team of Technologists who are building the firm's next generation ultra-high performance fixed-income trading platform using the latest tools and technologies. As we build our platform, we are seeking talented individuals to join the team to work closely with our internal and external partners to further develop and define our products and offerings.
We are looking for a full stack developer capable of working in an agile environment. In this role, you will work front to back on our high performance trading platform. You will leverage your cross platform stack to:
- Enhance our existing thin-client trader workstation
- Work on our next generation frontends
- Help develop our next generation modern UI platform
- Implement trading screens to facilitate trade, order and deal management for both internal and external clients
- Help design and develop the next generation of our UI's
- Develop internal monitoring and testing tools
- Be involved in the development and design of the overall trading platform
- Provide 2 nd level support for the platform
You should demonstrate the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, think analytically, and possess the following skills:
- Willingness to work on other stacks
- College degree in computer science or a related discipline, or an equivalent level of technical knowledge required.
- C# or C++ skills in an object orientated distributed Windows environment
- Strong user-interface aesthetics
- Client-server based development experience in a trading environment
- A track record of quality driven software development
- Fixed income experience desirable
- Experience of C++ development on Linux is desirable
- Exposure to databases (e.g. SQL Server) including No-SQL is desirable
Tradeweb is a leading, multi-asset class, electronic trading venue for fixed income, derivatives and ETFs. Tradeweb offers institutional, wholesale and retail market participants unparalleled liquidity, cutting-edge technology and a broad range of data solutions that deliver better price discovery, order execution and trade workflows. The company serves more than 2,000 clients including banks, mutual funds, hedge funds, pension funds, insurance companies, central banks, corporates, inter-dealer brokers, brokers, financial advisors and registered investment advisors in over 50 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia. Tradeweb operates trading platforms in more than 25 products including government bonds, mortgages, corporate bonds, municipal bonds, interest rate swaps, credit defaults swaps rates, repurchase agreements and equity derivatives. In an average trading day, Tradeweb facilitates more than $525 billion in notional value traded.
Tradeweb Markets LLC (\"Tradeweb\") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.