Front End Developer
Tradeweb Direct is seeking a Front End Developer. This is an exciting opportunity to join an autonomous development group that is tasked with re-engineering our current platform. This involves a complete re-architecture of our Tradeweb Direct Platform with technology that allows for scalable real-time execution. Job Responsibilities:
Qualifications: Required Qualifications:
- Creating new features and enhancing functionality on a mission critical platform
- Adapts and extend existing re-usable components and libraries.
- Develops high quality software while meeting deadlines
- Assists with roll out and post production support.
- Presents ideas for system improvements
- Design or upgrade an existing software to ensure product performance and quality expectations are met.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a creative problem solver
- 2+ Years of Java development experience
- Experience with multi-threaded programming
About Tradeweb Markets:
- Ext JS, Zebkit, React, Angular, Atmosphere
- Finagle, Kafka, Lucene, ElasticSearch, Cassandra
- Tomcat, Node.js
- Git, Maven, Gradle
- UNIX / Linux
- C++, Perl, and Unix shell scripting
- Experience with financial transaction systems
- Knowledge of the fixed income and financial markets is highly desirable.
Tradeweb Markets Inc. (Nasdaq: TW) is a leading, global operator of electronic marketplaces for rates, credit, equities and money markets. Founded in 1996, Tradeweb provides access to markets, data and analytics, electronic trading, straight-through-processing and reporting for more than 40 products to clients in the institutional, wholesale and retail markets. Advanced technologies developed by Tradeweb enhance price discovery, order execution and trade workflows while allowing for greater scale and helping to reduce risks in client trading operations. Tradeweb serves approximately 2,500 clients in more than 60 countries.
For more information, please go to www.tradeweb.com .
Tradeweb Markets LLC (\"Tradeweb\") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.