Financial Reporting Associate (Contract) - Investment Bank
- Jersey City, NJ, USA
- Contract, Full time
- Twenty Recruitment Group - US
- 15 Feb 19
My client, a global investment bank, is looking to hire a Financial Reporting Associate on a 6-month Contract to join their growing team in Jersey City. The role will have you assisting on specific projects in relation to EPS Consolidation, RWA implementation and reporting, BHC statement reporting, and general ledger maintenance.
Other responsibilities include:
- Assist on testing RWA calculations through various case studies/scenarios
- Assist in year-end closing processes and financial statement prep for the firm’s BHC
- Consolidate the GL with project and team members for the year-end closing process, such as validation of the GL balances
- Assist with work-paper preparation for the firm's year-end BHC financial statement
- BA in Accounting
- Experience in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 2-3 years’ experience in public accounting or within Financial Services
- Experience within consolidation a plus
There is a strong possibility of this contract to go further past the 6-month term dependent on the success of the project and of the candidate.
If you’re interested or would like to hear more information, contact James Dappert at .